Monday, February 11, 2013

Progressives Exam Reflection

2. Cities in the late 19th century expanded with the development development of all the following except
C. airplanes

-I responded it incorrectly because i chose answer D. suspension bridges, because i went through the test too quick.

19. based on the map, you could infer that Ohio was _______ than Pennsylvania in the early 1900s.
B. less progressive

- I repsonded to it incorrectly because i did not read the question carefully.

I got advanced which was 21 out of 23. I can honestly say im a good test taker, but the jeopardy/study guide really helped me prepare for this test. Also my attendance really helped my grade out because I wasnt absent for the past 2 weeks. other than the fact that the test was pretty easy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment