Monday, April 8, 2013

The Great Depression REF

3. Which was not a cause of the Dust Bowl?
C. Thick layers of prairie grasses
-My answer was D, because I went through the question quickly.
5. What does buying a stock on margin mean?
D. Borrowing money to help pay for the stock
-My answer was C, because i didn't read the question carefully.
8. In calling shantytowns "Hoovervilles."people conveyed their
C.  Disgust in Hoover
-My incorrect answer was B, i answered this because i didn't read the question carefully
9.  During the Great Depression , the overall unemployment rate was about
C. 25 percent
-I chose B,My  answer was wrong because i went through it too quick.
14. Which of the following was most directly responsible for creating new jobs and putting people to work?
D. Works progress Administration
-My answer was A because i went through it too quickly.
19. How many states were part of the Dust Bowl?
A. 5 states
- My answer was B, i got it wrong because i didn't read the question carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment